Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Indoor S'mores

Pin It
Hello everyone!
Today I thought I would share with you one of my guilty pleasures.
S'mores.
I love them!
The only problem with S'mores is it's not every day I can make a fire and roast marshmallows... 
So, we started making them in our microwave...I needed a chocolate fix people!
I also didn't always have the larger marshmallows, or the Hershey chocolate bars, so I just started using what I already had in my baking cupboards...wow, that makes me sound like I was getting crazy desperate, but I needed something sweet. :)

So, grab a graham cracker and break it in half. If you have large marshmallows just use one, but I only had small ones. 9 small marshmallows are perfect for this (they will expand in the microwave).
 On the other half place a handful of chocolate chips. I've done milk chocolate, semi-sweet, and even white chocolate chips, you can't really go wrong!
 Place the half with the marshmallows in the microwave for 15 seconds, (if you're doing the smaller ones. If you are using a large one you can microwave it for 19 seconds). Trust me people, I've done this a lot!
The marshmallows will start to expand.
 As soon as the microwave stops take the marshmallow half out and flip it over onto the chocolate half.
 And last but not least, enjoy!!
I love making these because I get something sweet, but I don't feel like I'm making a huge batch of something , it's an individual serving size!

1 comment:

  1. We make smores inside ALL the time. I like the idea of using chocolate chips though. Never thought of that:) good news is Summer is coming!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...