Search This Blog

Monday, May 20, 2013

26 Weeks

Pin It
Hello all!
Notice a change with the chalkboard this week?
I feel like I am not super creative in coming up with cute things to write on the chalkboard, and then it hit me...Why do I need to write anything besides how far along I am...?
I actually really like it with just the # of weeks.
Anyways, let's see how I've been doing...
Weight gain? I am up to15 pounds!
Maternity clothes? Nope. In the pants department I only have one pair left that still fit. I'm glad the weather has warmed up because now I can wear my super comfy/cute capris, somehow those still fit really well! Yay!
Events: I think this is my last week in the second trimester! That's crazy. I can now use my belly as a table when I'm sitting on the couch, and my son now lays his head on my belly as his 'pillow' when we are cuddling  watching tv. :)
 Discomfort? Oh my yes.
It's a good thing I try to always lay on my left side when I sleep because this little guy LOVES to push his feet out (hard) on my right side.
My Braxton Hicks contractions are stronger and occur a lot more often, so that's fun.
I must say I am so thankful to have had a healthy pregnancy so far, and I am loving every minute of bonding with this little one :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...