Search This Blog

Sunday, May 5, 2013

24 Weeks

Pin It
Happy Sunday everyone!
I feel like this pregnancy is just flying by :)
Weight gain: 12 pounds now!!
Discomfort: YES. :) I feel like this little one is constantly stretching out and he is just trying to use all of the space he has in there! I'm also waking up a lot through out the night, just to toss and turn, which doesn't help my energy levels throughout the day...maybe my body is trying to get me used to not getting a full nights rest...thanks body...
Maternity clothes? Not yet. But, we have been going swimming more often, I might need to invest in a new swimsuit...my current one might not cover my belly much longer... :)
Events: We had our glucose testing appointment this last week, and I'm happy to say all of the blood work came back great, yay! My adorable son went with me to the appointment and as always the doctor's office was so good at letting him feel included. They let him squirt the jelly on my tummy, and then gave him the little heartbeat monitor and let him find the heartbeat, it was so cute.
So everything is going really well!

1 comment:

  1. What an exciting time. So glad to hear that everything is going as planned. You look better pregnant than I do... ever :)

    I'm a new follower of yours via BlogLovin. I'd love it if you linked up to my weekly BlogLovin Hop at Journeys of The Zoo (http://www.journeysofthezoo.com/search/label/BlogLovin%20Hop).

    Looking forward to connecting further.

    Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo
    Finding Humour in Everyday Life

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...