Search This Blog

Sunday, March 3, 2013

15 weeks

Pin It
Hello everyone, on to another week!!
So I have decided to do my weekly pregnancy updates on the weekends instead.
It just makes it easier on me :)
Weight gain: I think I'm up to 3 pounds of weight gain.
Cravings: I've been loving Ritz crackers and peanut butter lately. I was also craving a spinach salad, and I finally got all of the ingredients last week to make it. I think I've had it 3 times already, I'll have to post the recipe for that, it's yummy!
Maternity clothes? Nope! But if you look through the pregnancy update pictures you might notice I'm wearing the same 2 pairs of jeans. Yep, only 2 pairs are still comfortable enough :)
Events: Nothing too eventful to really report this week. Everything is just going really well, and I am very thankful that I have had such a wonderful pregnancy so far.

3 comments:

  1. You look great! Such a joyful time!
    I still only have two pairs of jeans that fit me because I'm in denial that I can't fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes! I noticed one pair had a hole in this week...nooo!
    Hope you have a happy week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, Michelle. I'm glad you are feeling good too. It's difficult sometimes to find time for blogging on top of everything else, isn't it. I finally started posting again....first post since September. :-)
    Your blog is so much fun to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing journey you are beginning. Thanks for sharing.

    Velva

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...